Erickson Management Company strongly believes in a close team approach between our firm and the Board of Directors to realize the goal of all community associations of maintaining and enhancing the value of their property.
For your Association our team would be comprised of the following:
1. Account Executive: An experienced professional manager responsible for the overall administration of your property and attendance at Board of Directors meetings.
2. Financial Administrator: An experienced accounting person who will respond to individual owners and Board Members regarding assessment accounts, bill processing and payments made.
A collections specialist will coordinate processing any delinquent accounts through your attorneys office.
3. Service Request Administrator: An experienced service representative who through a toll free telephone number receives all service requests and dispatches the appropriate association vendor.
4. 24 Hour Answering Service: An outside very experienced service that is utilized to handle all after business hour calls and emergency calls.
STANDARD MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Initiate Collection Procedures
Separate checking/savings accounts for Association
Monthly financial reporting
Budget preparation assistance
Attendance at Board of Directors Meeting
Annual meeting attendance
Unit Owner roster maintenance
Records and files maintenance
Special mailings (Association pays printing and postage)
Bid Coordination Routine Maintenance
Court Appearance (Additional Charge)
Service/Work Order recording and processing
Notices of Rules and Regulation Violations
Inspect outside contractors performance at Board's requests*
*Charges based on professional staff fees. We advise our Board of Directors to utilize the services of qualified consultants, engineers etc. to draft specifications and oversee all major construction or replacement projects to insure the work is performed according to prevailing standards in the trade or service that is being utilized.
OTHER OPTIONAL SERVICES
* A Special Assessment set up fee will be charged for each special assessment adopted by the Board of Directors.
* A fee will be charged for negotiating and processing Special Bank Loans.
* A fee per unit per month will be charged for processing a Special Assessment or Bank Loan repayment. The charge will continue for the entire term of the Special Assessment or Bank Loan.
* A fee of 5% of the total cost of the contract for monitoring any major restoration/replacement contract requested by the Board of Directors.
* Charges will be negotiated as optional services are required.